Workshop Executive (Engineering) at Proten Internationalwork Proten InternationalplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-08-08
Proten International is looking to hire for the position of a Workshop Executive with our client in the Engineering sector.
- Send quotations to customers and follow-up for approval, payment and invoicing.
- Read and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings. Order placement on SAP.
- Follow Up with logistics and warehouse.
- Working with technicians to diagnose and plan workflow.
- Able to follow workshop processes and procedures. Organize and maintain the workshop spaces.
- Check and inspect that all tools are available and maintained in the correct place and that all equipment is in suitable working condition.
- Ensure all customer equipment/machinery is presented back to the customer in a clean and presentable standard.
- HND/BSC preferably in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or other physical sciences.
- At least 2-3 yrs experience in repair and maintenance of electromechanical devices or rotating equipment.
- Must be able to read and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Have a good knowledge of workshop processes and procedures.
- Calm attitude with good customer service skills.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe