User Experience Researcher at MSportwork MSportplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-30
- MSport is Africa’s leading online gaming and betting platform, with strong expertise in technical superiority and service quality, for users in the markets of Nigeria, Ghana, Uganda, with aggressive expansion plans in other African nations.
- Plan and carry out user research studies using mixed methods, including methods such as online surveys, user interviews over the phone, contextual inquiries, focus groups, etc.
- Review, analyze, and report qualitative and quantitative data to deliver actionable insights to the product and design teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Design, Information, Anthropology or equivalent preferred
- 2 - 5 years of experience.
- Relevant experience in a related field
- Experience with quantitative research methods
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to translate product team requests and needs into researchable questions in a rigorous and valid way
- Good organizational, planning, data collection, and analytical skills
- Passion for understanding user behavior in mobile applications
- Fluency in English and local languages
- Familiarity with smartphones
- Must own a smartphone
- Proficiency in computer applications, and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Broad knowledge of sports betting and casino games.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send theirApplications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.on or before 6th April, 2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe