UI/UX Designer at CeedCap Incorporatedwork CeedCap IncorporatedplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2020-12-28
CeedCap, an early-stage investment management group, is hiring a UI/UX Designer in Nigeria
- An exciting and varied position, we are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team and help transform our solutions into easy-to-use products for our clients.
- The UI/UX Designer will work closely with our stakeholders both internal and external to gather user requirements, design the graphic elements and build navigation components to deliver an outstanding user experience providing an exceptional and intuitive application design.
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Planning and implementing new designs
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Optimizing existing user interface designs
- Testing for intuitivity and experience
- Communicating with customers (internal and external) to understand their business goals and objectives
- Developing technical and business requirements and always striving to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combining creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Creating prototypes for new product ideas
- Testing new ideas before implementing and conducting user research
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Building page navigation buttons and search fields
- Developing UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrates how sites function and look like
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Preparing and presenting rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conducting layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhering to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Performing other relevant tasks as may be assigned by your line manager
- We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive, and super-friendly team because we know that different experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. CeedCap doesn’t discriminate based on race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.co and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Google tools, relevant applications and softwares.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe