Treasury Officer at Synapse Serviceswork Synapse ServicesplacePort harcourt, RiversDate Posted: 2020-08-07
Synapse Services is the largest provider of Mental Healthcare Service in West Africa. We are about starting a New Service in Port Harcourt called The Synapse Japonica and seek suitable candidates to join the team within the position of a Treasury Officer
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform Clients deposit and withdrawal transactions (cash and cheque) within approved limits and provide responses to customers’ enquiries or complaints in a polite and courteous manner within the cash area.
- Manage daily balancing and reconciling of office accounts and handle daily bank deposits
- Document bank transactions by processing checks and online deposits in a proactive manner
- Enforce credit policies to ensure that defaulters and patients with extended credits pay on time
- Enter all payments received from clients are entered into designated databases
- Post payments to appropriate accounts and maintain logs of daily receipts
- Maintain petty cash logs, receipts, and balances
- Handle cash clearing and credit balancing activities along with determining and investigating unidentified accounts
- Ensure that Cash is arranged and stored in an orderly manner (according to denominations) in the safe box and ensure that the cash cabin is neat, tidy, and free from all prohibited items.
- Verify the correctness of customers account details (Name, account Number, account type etc.) and signatures before performing deposit and withdrawal transaction.
- Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.
- Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
- Ensure proper and complete record keeping and filing of all transaction reports and receipts
- Support and participate in the deposit mobilization effort of the Centre.
- Actively support the client advisor team in raising deposits by crossselling, giving general information about products and services and referring clients to the client advisors.
- Manage billings and invoicing
- Prepare weekly and Monthly revenue and expense reports
- Maintain petty cash and general ledger
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statement
- Assist at the front desk in handling patient admissions and provision of information to patients, families, and visitors
- Any other duty assigned by Supervisor
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Accounting
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Working Knowledge of EMR is an advantage
- Good Reporting Skills
- Minimum of 1- 2 years working experience as a Treasury Officer
- Strong communication skill.
- Excellent relationship management
- Proactive problem solving approach.
- Stress tolerance.
- High level of professionalism.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications and CV on or before 21st August, 2020
Note: The subject of the email should be the job title- location e.g “Treasury OfficerPort Harcourt” failure to abide by this would lead to automatic disqualification.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe