Ticketing Officer at Trans-Nationwide Express Plcwork Trans-Nationwide Express PlcplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-08-05
Trans-Nationwide Express Plc (TRANEX) is a leading Logistics Company engaged in domestic and International Express delivery, haulage, freight and other ancillary transportation and storage services. We are hiring a Ticketing Officer in Lagos
- Handling ticketing & reservations for customers.
- Carry out all follow up procedures pertaining to customer travel, i.e. reconfirmation of airline tickets, tour confirmation, booking / reservation etc..
- Plan route and computer ticket cost, using schedules, rate books, and computer.
- Make ticket booking, quote fare, and send to direct customers or Agents.
- Arrange reservations and routing for passengers at request of ticket agent.
- Answer inquires regarding information such as schedules, accommodations, procedure and polices.
- Inform clients of essential travel information, such as travel times, transportation connections, and medical and visa requirements.
- Prepare customer invoices and accept payment.
- Determines whether space is available on travel dates requested by customer.
- Educate and enlighten customer on the new and existing products of the company.
- Diploma / OND / HND in related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC work experience in a travel agency
- Basic knowledge of Travels and Tours Industry; IATA certification is an advantage.
- Very knowledgeable in Ticketing and Reservations
- Understanding of visa and entry requirements for countries.
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent marketing & communication skills..
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 11th August, 2020 using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Trans-Nationwide Express Plc
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe