Technical Support Engineer at Tek Expertswork Tek ExpertsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-04-08
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Technical Support Engineer in Lagos.
- Are you a natural problem solver looking for a company where you can fast-track your career?
- Do you want to gain global experience and get extensive training on high-end software products and solutions?
- We’re Tek Experts, a leading global provider of technical support and professional services on behalf of the world’s largest IT companies.
- With 5,000 employees across seven global offices, we’ve built a reputation for deep technical expertise and providing exceptional. customer experiences.
- We operate a 24/7/365 service across borders, languages, and time zones.
- We’re growing rapidly and looking for Technical Support Engineers to join one of our support teams.
- Join us and be part of something great!
About The Role
- As a customer-facing support engineer, your role will be to provide phone and email-based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction.
- We are looking for people with all levels of experience so if you are just starting in your career or have been a support engineer or manager, this is the role for you.
- You will also be supported by our Quality Assurance team, Domain Experts, and the Training and Development department, to ensure you have a comprehensive induction and training program and deliver extraordinary customer service.
- Working with one of our key customers, you will be supporting everything related to the technology team you are in which could include: Azure, Dynamics, Office 365, Networking, Active Directory, and Virtual Machines.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Act as the advanced technical contact for troubleshooting customer issues.
- Deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem-solving solutions for corporate customers including issues escalated to the highest level of management.
- Collaborate with domain experts (SMEs) and escalation managers when additional support is needed.
- Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate measures to all parties involved.
What You'll Need:
- At least 1-year experience in a technical or customer support role.
- Strong research, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Passion for technology and learning.
- Good knowledge of at least one relevant technology.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 2nd June, 2021.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe