Storekeeper - Chemical at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limitedwork Amaiden Energy Nigeria LimitedplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2020-08-05
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited - We are recruiting to fill the position of a Storekeeper - Chemical in Nigeria.
- To assist with the safe storage and handling of all Chemicals & Lubricants within the Base, in accordance with Company Rules, API Standards and Manufacturer's instructions and guidelines.
- To check the material / chemical issued with Picking List and Purchase Orders, prepare the packaging, stuff in the certified CCU’s, and move it to the outgoing area. Issue the appropriate documentation.
- Assists with any stock checks that are carried out annually for the purposes of internal and external audits, like Finance and NNPC, and at each movement on an internal basis.
- Ensure that all stock and non-stock items for direct charge to user-departments that are received at Onne conform to the approved SAP purchase order in terms of quantity and quality and are processed correctly in SAP.
- Ensures that all stock items are safely and efficiently stored at Onne, using the correct SAP material number and in accordance with established procedures.
- Ensures that SAP is updated accurately with any changes to quantity, location or description as required without any delay.
- Ensure adherence at all times to the Company’s HSE policy
- Previous years of experience in similar role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 14th August, 2020.
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe