Store Executive at Greenlight Planetwork Greenlight PlanetplaceIfe, OsunDate Posted: 2020-08-05
Greenlight Planet, a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, is hiring a Store Executive in Ife, Osun.
- Greenlight Planet is looking for a Sun King Store Executive to be responsible for ensuring that the overall performance targets of the Sun King Store in Ife are met, both in terms of quality and quantity.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Stock Management: Receiving, storing and issuing stocks in the shops via the POS system, Angaza and any other system as advised which doubling up as the single point of contact for all inventory allocated to the area headquarters;
- Customer Service: Responding to and offering appropriate guidance to all customers (existing, walk-in and prospective customers) ensuring they receive first-class support
- Reporting: Preparing and submitting regular and ad hoc reports on;
- Stock holding - Weekly
- Store management - System failures, Alarm performance, repairs, security issues, etc.
- Customer service - Customer complaints, warranty claims, 1st Screening reports, etc.
- Products available in the field
- Asset Management: Safeguarding company assets to avoid losses, damage, and ensure risk aversion in running the shop facilities.
- Store Management: Ensuring the shop is presentable always – valid trading licenses, shop cleanliness, floor arrangement, product handling, OSHA audit certificates, etc.
- Regulatory Compliance: Tracking and updating the headquarters on any changes in regulation that affect the store operations
- Sales Operations Support: Providing maximum support to the sales team in stock management, sales generation, and maintaining best in class relationships with energy officers and a team leader in the AHQ.
- Budgeting and Cost Tracking: Ensuring all shop expenses are tracked and reported as directed.
The ideal Sun King Store Executive:
- Has a minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Has at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role – preferably in a customer-facing and stock management role.
- Possess customer service skills and values the representation of the voice of the customer.
- Strong collaboration and problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer skills - MS Excel skills mandatory.
- Experience in the use of technology - Smartphone and web-based applications.
- Is honest, trustworthy and possesses a high degree of personal integrity and professionalism.
- Demonstrates sound judgment, excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, presentation, and reporting skills.
- Is results-oriented with the ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate, and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe