Spa Therapist / Masseur at Grand Pela Hotel and Suiteswork Grand Pela Hotel and SuitesplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2022-01-14
- Grand Pela Hotel and Suites, managed by Premium Swiss Hotels & Resorts Zurich-Switzerland, is a luxury 4Star hotel located at the residential area in Durumi, near American Int’l School, Abuja. The Hotel is 30 minutes’ drive to/from Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport and 15mins from the city Centre of Abuja.
- Perform opening and closing procedures.
- Schedule guest appointments.
- Arrange workstation, treatment room, and drapes.
- Helps promoting the massage to the SPA members and the hotel guests.
- Monitor stock levels of oils and creams and ensures that par stock levels are maintained at all times.
- Provides individualised bodywork treatments that meet the guests needs and expectations.
- Be thoroughly familiar and able to recommend Spa products and treatments as well as know pertinent hotel information.
- Obtains the basic medical history for a client, assesses any problems or conditions and suggests appropriate therapy based on current health of client.
- Assess guest needs and inquire about contraindications like any allergies, high blood pressure, and pregnancy before beginning the service.
- Maintains spa and treatment room appearance, cleanliness according to standard operating procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of hours of operation, memberships, reservations, fees, treatments, products and merchandise as well as pertinent hotel information.
- Setup and organise workstation with designated supplies, forms and resource materials; report shortages to supervisor.
- Be familiar with all hotel/spa packages, promotions, prices and rates.
- Ensures that a high standard of service is maintained throughout the spa.
- Provide massage services to guests using props and/or products.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment, Also use equipment only as intended.
- Anticipate guest's needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times and maintain client details and confidentiality.
- Try to resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction and inform the management about any incidents or guest complaints.
- Handle emergency procedures and report any accidents to your manager and security.
- Handle inappropriate guest behaviour as per the hotels standard operating procedures for Inappropriate conduct for guests and therapists.
- Frequently check with guest to promote comfort, safety and security throughout service.
- Fill out necessary reports or data at the end of each session.
- Attend all scheduled meetings, classes and training sessions; knowledge required within the Spa must be passed on to co-workers.
- Assists with washing and foldingof all linens used in treatment rooms.
- Assists in all areas of recreation and leisure operation as and when required.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by management.
- Diploma or Degree in a related field.
- High School Diploma.
- Basic Computerskills.
- Minimum of 2 year's massage experience in a luxury spa environment, preferably within a full service or luxury hotel.
- Physically fit and in good health (strength is not a major requirement, but stamina is necessary).
- Caring, positive attitude to clients.
- Genuine interest in helping clients overcome their physical problems.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of deep meditation and relaxation
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.on or before 16th January,2022.
Grand Pela Hotel and Suites
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe