Software Engineer at Centricitywork CentricityplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-10-06
Centricity is an AI & Machine Learning company bringing actionable, customer centric insights to today’s modern retailer & CPG companies. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Software Engineer in Lagos.
About the Role
- As an engineer at Centricity Insight you will build services powering our highly interactive web applications. We are developing a B2B Software as a Service product. This product will empower our customers to make more informed buying decisions based on our user intent data. We are also developing a full stack annotation tool to train an NLP engine.
- Our current stack consists of a Chrome Extension, React App, AWS Lambda, AWS Cognito Django, and Postgres. We're looking for engineers of all experience levels to join our team in Lagos and augment our development process.
- Excellent communication and proficiency in English.
- Strong understanding of, and practical experience with, web application development.
- Ability to drive technical excellence, pushing innovation and quality
- Previous experience with AWS
- Experience with git-based version control
- Practice disciplined software engineering (e.g. automated testing, code reviews, and writing readable code).
- A strong understanding of, and practical experience with, web application development.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design practices.
- A sincere commitment to crafting readable and dependable code.
- A strong desire and commitment to learning.
- Must be able to report to our office located in Lagos
- Mandatory office hours between 10am - 12pm ET, otherwise flexible.
Competitive salary pay
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe