Site Engineer at Nedcomoaks Limitedwork Nedcomoaks LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-02-01
- Nedcomoaks Limited is intoconstruction and sales of property. We make aspirational living affordable.
- Define project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities to engineers, contractors, vendors, suppliers, etc.
- Coordinate with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Facilitate change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Meet with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Any other assigned task.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 2 - 5 years work experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.on or before 2nd February,2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe