Share Point / Office 365 Administrator at eHealth4everyonework eHealth4everyoneplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2020-10-02
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Share Point / Office 365 Administrator in Abuja (FCT).
- Ensuring the operational health of the SharePoint online environment including security, availability, performance, interoperability and reliability
- Serving as a knowledge expert on Microsoft O365 applications, advising on best practices of use and third-party integrations.
- Recommending and assisting in the implementation of security solutions to mitigate or stop potential impacts of Advanced Persistent Threats (APT), malware, SPAM/Phishing across various attack vectors.
- Staying abreast of changes and new releases to the O365 suite, learning them, and implementing as appropriate.
- Performing software upgrades and patches (bios, firmware upgrades, etc.)
- Knowledge on how to setup, manage and configure active directory services
- Experience with sharepoint site maintenance (creating sites, deleting site, managing sharing settings, setting access controls and managing site storage limits)
- Maintenance, support and troubleshooting of MS office 365 products and solutions.
- Building PowerShell scripts
- Ability to automate tasks and processes using power automate.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, mathematics or any closely related field is required.
Experience & Skills:
- At least 1-year Experience administering O365, Exchange, Azure Active Directory and SharePoint environment.
- Help desk experience and ability to provide technical and end-user support
- General knowledge of networking IP, DNS, SMTP
- Working knowledge of core Microsoft O365 technologies, including Exchange Online, Office suite (update rings, deployment, and usage), Office web apps, Teams, Office O365 Groups, SharePoint Online & OneDrive for Business.
- Experience with data governance, Information Rights Management (IRM), and Data Leak Prevention (DLP) practices and methodologies (Retention policies, data governance reports and dashboards, Information holds, import data in the Security and Compliance Center, manage inactive mailboxes).
- Demonstrated knowledge of PowerShell scripting technologies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 16th October, 2020.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe