Service Operations Associate at Car45.comwork Car45.complaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-01-11
Car45.com, an online car buying company, is recruiting to fill the position of Service Operations Associate in Lagos.
- The Service Operations Associate is responsible for standardization and uniformity across all storage locations. He/she would enforce, maintain and ensure that a location is delivering the agreed quality of service – time management, aesthetics and service delivery of the Carsbazr chain of storage locations.
- The Service Operations Associate objectively measures and drives the sole intent of the unit – “delivering world-class retail experience” at the varied storage locations; location standard operations process adherence, resumption, customer interactions, vehicle merchandising, inventory management etc.
- He/she would report directly to Head of Retail and Storage as well as interface with various stakeholders within the business.
Essential Job Functions
- Enforce adherence to standard operations processes; resumption, stand-up meetings, drills, vehicle condition etc.
- Enforce, maintain and manage the quality service level across all storage locations.
- Interact and mediate with involved departments affecting quality of service delivered at all storage locations.
- Train and review weekly with Lot Managers, Asset Officer on service quality areas losing value.
- Conduct, analyze and prepare Dealer/End-User survey initiatives for improving service quality.
- Quick to spot out trends, deviations and recommend solutions.
- Objectively report service quality breaches across all storage locations.
- Effectively contribute to building a world-class retail experience across our locations
- Provide daily/weekly report to Head of Retail and Storage on assigned tasks.
- Ensure all data reports are effectively updated – vehicle receipt and release, internal transits and all compulsory updates on the enterprise solution.
- All other assigned tasks as required by the unit head
- B.Sc or HND result
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant work experience. (Supply Chain, Operations, Sales experience, Quality Control will be an edge).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools
- Conversant with the Google Suite (Docs and Sheets)
- Proven ability to work in teams and manage own tasks.
- Good knowledge and experience in Sales.
- Decent knowledge on self-directed projects
- Strong numerical ability
- Persuasive and influencing.
- Task ownership and proactive.
- Ability to multitask and deliver with minimal supervision
- Resilient and productive under pressure
- Ability to present and communicate information clearly.
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking.
- Must be target driven, delivering results and meeting expectation.
- Has a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours.
- Ability to negotiate and close negotiations with customers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV by 31st January, 2019, using the interested job title as the subject.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information