Service Operations Associate at Car45.comwork Car45.complaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-01-11
Car45.com, an online car buying company, is recruiting to fill the position of Service Operations Associate in Lagos.
- The Service Operations Associate is responsible for standardization and uniformity across all storage locations. He/she would enforce, maintain and ensure that a location is delivering the agreed quality of service – time management, aesthetics and service delivery of the Carsbazr chain of storage locations.
- The Service Operations Associate objectively measures and drives the sole intent of the unit – “delivering world-class retail experience” at the varied storage locations; location standard operations process adherence, resumption, customer interactions, vehicle merchandising, inventory management etc.
- He/she would report directly to Head of Retail and Storage as well as interface with various stakeholders within the business.
Essential Job Functions
- Enforce adherence to standard operations processes; resumption, stand-up meetings, drills, vehicle condition etc.
- Enforce, maintain and manage the quality service level across all storage locations.
- Interact and mediate with involved departments affecting quality of service delivered at all storage locations.
- Train and review weekly with Lot Managers, Asset Officer on service quality areas losing value.
- Conduct, analyze and prepare Dealer/End-User survey initiatives for improving service quality.
- Quick to spot out trends, deviations and recommend solutions.
- Objectively report service quality breaches across all storage locations.
- Effectively contribute to building a world-class retail experience across our locations
- Provide daily/weekly report to Head of Retail and Storage on assigned tasks.
- Ensure all data reports are effectively updated – vehicle receipt and release, internal transits and all compulsory updates on the enterprise solution.
- All other assigned tasks as required by the unit head
- B.Sc or HND result
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant work experience. (Supply Chain, Operations, Sales experience, Quality Control will be an edge).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools
- Conversant with the Google Suite (Docs and Sheets)
- Proven ability to work in teams and manage own tasks.
- Good knowledge and experience in Sales.
- Decent knowledge on self-directed projects
- Strong numerical ability
- Persuasive and influencing.
- Task ownership and proactive.
- Ability to multitask and deliver with minimal supervision
- Resilient and productive under pressure
- Ability to present and communicate information clearly.
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking.
- Must be target driven, delivering results and meeting expectation.
- Has a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours.
- Ability to negotiate and close negotiations with customers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV by 31st January, 2019, using the interested job title as the subject.
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe