Secretary / Personal Assistant at Michael Stevens Consultingwork Michael Stevens ConsultingplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-07-29
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, an Engineering Consulting Firm is seeking to hire a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of a Secretary / Personal Assistant to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) in Lagos.
- Appointee should be organized and detail oriented with strong interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively, good IT Skills will be an added advantage.
- Dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the Chief Operating Officer
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Miscellaneous tasks to support their manager which will vary from time to time
- Provide clerical support when needed
- Candidate must be a graduate and have solid experience as a secretary/personal assistant.
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Interpersonal skills - patience, listening, and communicating
- Attention to detail
- Strong Communication skills
- Good listening Skills
- Tact and diplomacy
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 7th August, 2020, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Michael Stevens Consulting
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe