Sales Representative at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) - Ibadanwork Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI)placeIbadanDate Posted: 2021-05-18
Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) - We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position of a Sales Representative in Ibadan, Oyo.
Job Details / Requirements
Operational Accountability Area:
- Prospect for new opportunities, by coordinating with Marketing on market surveys/research for potentials, having site visits to find new opportunities, meeting potential customers, and reporting on new products or services in the market (competitive or relevant to the company products or services), to get more leads and stay ahead in the market.
- Prepare sales offers and quotations, by attaining the needed information from the customers, preparing technical offers based on prices from the Sales Engineer, and presenting to Sales Manager/AGM for approval, to have documented offers for future reference.
- Ensure proper communication of all sales related documents, by authenticating these documents, acquiring all needed customer and management signatures, distributing as should to related departments for processing, follow up on the sales documentation till completion, and filing adequately for future retrieval, to ensure no issues arise due to errors of miscommunication or delays in production and delivery.
- Offer proper prices to customers, upon reviewing customers' portfolio and acquiring the matching prices from the price lists provided by the Sales Manager, to avoid wrong prices being given to customers.
- Coordinate the delivery and installation of sold generators to customers through following up with all concerned salespersons and related departments and attend to the commissioning of generators on-site when needed, to verify process completion and assure customer satisfaction and after-sales support.
- Ensure proper communication with the customers, by building a good rapport, being available to respond to the customer's inquiries, and showing goodwill to constantly understand and support customer's needs, to enhance sales and after-sales support.
- Attend exhibitions related to the company’s field of work, by visiting stands and communicating with potential customers, to network and market the company's name and image as part of increasing sales plan.
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Preferably a lady
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV on or before 24th May, 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI)
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe