Sales and Marketing Executive at Tempkerswork TempkersplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2019-05-15
Tempkers is a tech-outsourcing and freelance community that takes a human centered design thinking approach to bring employers and skilled workers together. We are recruiting to fill the position of Sales and Marketing Executive in Abuja.
- Prepare and manage a marketing plan for an intended product, service, idea or event.
- Market our services to our target market and close sale
- Constantly build a prospect list.
- Organise sales visit.
- Review sales performance.
- Maintain accurate records
- Demonstrating and presenting products.
- Aiming to achieve monthly /annual targets.
- Help create and promote the overall brand identity of company
- Plan, direct, and organize advertising and promotional campaigns/events
- Identify potential markets and test them extensively
- Provide updated status reports with statistics concerning current marketing projects
- Write copy and content for marketing material
- Attend marketing conferences and seminars as required
- Oversee and prepare marketing budgets.
- Look out for training, seminars and conferences where business owners meet, and market to them while they walk out of the training.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Extensive experience in sales, marketing, advertising, and brand management
- Experience crafting spreadsheets and other data collection/presentation methods
- Extensive knowledge of current and relevant markets
- Stellar written and oral communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter (telling us of your previous achievements) on or before 25th May, 2019.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information