Quality Control Officer at Graceco Limitedwork Graceco LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-04-26
- Graceco Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. We are a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
- Ensure that the equipment and the entire production areas meet the hygiene standard before the commencement of production
- Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards
- Working with operating staff to enforce procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance/quality
- Recording and analyzing statistical information
- Take a random check of the batter, icing sugar.etc at a regular interval
- Carry out a raw materials check list and process check during production activities such as mixing, baking, etc.
- Ensure that specification of weight of the raw materials meets with the standard
- Ensure that the workers comply with good manufacturing practice (GMP) and good hygiene practice (GHP) of the factory
- Ensure that standard operating procedure (SOP) is followed throughout the whole production process
- Ensure that the packaging machine is clean and free from debris, dust and crumbs before production
- Ensure uniformity of the product packed in terms of the colour, size, shape etc
- Ensure proper coding and sealing of the finished product
- Serve as acting QCC in the absence of QCC
- Develop quality assurance plan by conducting hazard analysis, identifying critical control point and preventive measure.
- Reviewing IT and QC officers’ process check and check list.
- B.Sc Food Science and other related discipline. Minimum of Second class (upper division)
- ISO 22000, QMS certified
- Must be computer literate: Excel, MS Word, Power Point
- 2-3 years’ experience as QC officer preferably in a manufacturing company.
- Sound awareness of emerging issues within and outside department/ organization and adopt to the changing operating environment
- Ability to communicate above average; explain issue to staff in a clear and simple manner
- Ability to write good report; precise and concise report and documentation
- Effective people supervision and meeting set standards in terms of output
- Ability to operate in team both as leader and follower
- Ability to handle successfully and effectively assigned tasks for specific assessments
- Possess good level of initiative and emotional intelligent
- Strong attention to details and
- Knowledge in handling laboratory tools and equipment
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Quality Control Officer" as subject of the email.on or before 30th April, 2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe