Quality Control Officer at De Tastee Groupwork De Tastee GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-04-25
De Tastee Group is a leading quick-service restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit. on a mission to become the premium brand and first choice in Nigeria's fast-food business.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Quality Control Officer in Lagos.
Job Summary / Responsibilities
- Maintenance of standards for raw materials
- Maintenance of products standards and process standards and compliance to same
- Maintenance of standards for Best Hygiene Practices.
- Ensuring compliance to raw materials standards through maintenance of good suppliers’ control.
- Maintenance of analytical procedures for raw materials and products.
- Management of Food Safety in outlet of operations
- Establishment and maintenance of Standards for stock keeping such as FIFO & LIFO.
- Trouble shooting whenever there is deviation in operational processes.
- Ensuring compliance to Human and Environmental Safety Policy of the organization.
- Training and retraining of personnel on Food Safety,Quality Management System and Best Hygiene Practices.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following qualification:
- A good First Degree in Food Science or Food Technology, or related disciplines.
- At least 2 years experience.
- Proficiency in computer package utilization.
- Must be a person that can work under pressure and flexible arrangements.
- Must be someone residing in Lagos axis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV at any of our Outlets in Lagos State or send soft copy on or before 15th May, 2022, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
De Tastee Group
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe