QA Engineer (Software) / Business Analyst at WAeYwork WAeYplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-07-27
WAeY is mobility as a service providing connectivity between Riders and Partner Drivers. We are recruiting to fill the position of a QA Engineer (Software) / Business Analyst in Lagos.
- We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer/ Business Analyst to develop and execute investigative and automated tests to ensure product quality.
- Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective.
- He/She would report to the project manager, be the key relationship between clients and internal stakeholders to gather requirements and convert them into easy-to-use information to allow projects to flow smoothly. If you enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document and thoroughly track bugs and monitor debugging process results
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Liaise between clients and project manager, including internal team
- Gather requirements from client and project manager
- Review and produce process documentation
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing
- HND / B.Sc Degree with relevant experiences
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Excellent communicator
- Understand technology, system implementation and data flow and security
- Analytical and thorough
- Positive, solution focused mindset
- Ability to work in a team and actively listen.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae on or before 29th July, 2021, using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe