Public Health Analyst at eHealth4everyonework eHealth4everyoneplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2021-06-21
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Public Health Analyst in Abuja (FCT)
- We seek a meticulous tech-enthusiastic public health analyst who will be responsible for creating reports, posters, bulletins, newsletters and fliers, who will focus on public health related eHealth research, as well as to help advise and manage projects focused who should be able to work.
- Support and conduct research focused on areas of public health & digital health tools by public health officials in Nigerian health ministries, departments and agencies.
- This will involve some literature review, data analysis and data collection through interviews and other methods.
- Guide, contribute to and supervise software conceptualization, design and development for public health use
- Where field work is involved, provide documentation on best practices and lessons learned during field work and present to the team.
- Prepare or support preparation of concept notes, proposals, grant applications, reports and other project documents related to planning, implementation or evaluation of projects.
- Support data collection, collation, aggregation and integration
- Support and conduct data analysis
- Research, write and review blog articles and other written communication formats in health-related areas and other areas of competence
- Proofread, analyze and critique articles and reports
- Minimum of a Degree in Public Health and one year of experience is required. Masters in Public Health (MPH) is an added advantage.
- An ability to work across multiple projects and tasks
- Basic knowledge of health systems
- Great attention to detail, highly organized
- Strong public speaking and communication skills,
- Skills in project management, project coordination, statistical analysis and data analysis.
NGN 20,000 - 50,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 5th July, 2021.
- Please select “NYSC / Post NYSC” as your category while filling your application.
- Opportunity is only open to current NYSC corp members in Abuja or fresh graduates who completed NYSC and are based in Abuja.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe