Product Specialist at Cowrywisework CowrywiseplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-05-24
Cowrywise is a digital wealth management platform democratizing access to savings and investment products for the underserved and growing millennials in Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Product Specialist in Lagos.
- Product Specialists are part of the customer experience team and are committed to understanding the product(s), connecting with our customers and ensuring our customers are satisfied each time. We are presently seeking passionate people who understand the importance of customer experience and are committed to creating such for our customers. Creating an awesome customer experience is an important element driving the actualisation of our growth ambition.
You would fit in if you:
- Are keenly interested in fin-tech and wealth management
- Are genuinely passionate about customer service
- Have captivating communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess patience to listen, resilience to manage push backs and empathy to connect with customers’ needs
- Possess excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
This role requires you to:
- Understand our product(s), third party stakeholders and explain basic financial processes in layman terms
- Create satisfactory experiences for our customers every day
- Study exciting trends/data about customer behaviours and garner insights that could improve our processes and products
It would be an added advantage if you:
- Are passionate about people, data and products
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced challenging environment.
- Working with the most compassionate people helping Nigerians have access to next-generation wealth management tools.
- 21 days paid leave and 13th-month salary
- Fully-funded all-round health insurance
- 10% employer’s pension contribution
- An exciting opportunity to network vertically and horizontally with different businesses across the diverse sectors we interact with
- Free lunch, data allowance, and other benefits
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe