Product Marketing Associate at Prospawork ProspaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-08-18
Prospa is building a bank for entrepreneurs in Africa and the diaspora. We offer current accounts for Nigerian businesses and freelancers. It takes just 5 minutes to open and members get an account number in their company name and all the tools needed to start, grow and scale their business.
We’re on a mission to empower business owners with the tools and information they need to succeed and we’re backed by some of the most prolific investors in Africa, Europe and the US.
As a startup we are committed to building a culture of excellence, empathy and growth and have a detailed execution plan to win and build a truly meaningful company in our space. We’d love to have you on board.
This role is full time ~ both office and remote.
As a product marketing associate you’ll be developing effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of our products to existing and potential members.
You’ll handle market research on current trending products, establish timescales for upcoming products, inform of market trends as it relates to pricing and product. Develop messaging and market positioning around products and take part in product researching consumer needs and experiences.
Here are a few things you’ll do on the job :
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the marketing team
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments
- Brief the press and PR teams about new products
- Take part in presentations
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Use market research data to provide insight on product pricing when relevant
- Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts, product explainers etc
- Speak and present about products to both external and internal audiences
- Test product regularly
- Work closely with the growth/ marketing team
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years in Marketing / Engineering / Technical writing
- Demonstrated experience in managing successful cross-channel digital marketing programs
- Diverse skill set, including strong written and verbal communication
- Problem solver with deep analytical and project management skills
- Tech-savvy and comfortable with leveraging relevant software tools as part of your day-to-day workflow
- Adaptable, fast learner with an eye for detail
- Desire to work on niche B2B products
- Laser-focused on results
- A positive “can-do” attitude
- Competitive Salary
- Medical coverage
- Free Lunches
- Remote working
- Stable, vibrant and friendly working culture
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe