Product Analyst at Concept Groupwork Concept GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-25
- The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services - Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova - Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins - Bureau De Change.
- Carry out market research to identify opportunities for developing new products or making changes to existing products.
- Prepare a detailed specification for the research and development team, based on research and discussion reports obtained.
- Monitor the design and development of the new / upgraded product to ensure that it continues to meet the expected specification.
- Assist in the deployment of new products. Following a product launch, he/she monitors its performance in the marketplace. Based on findings, he/she may recommend modifications to the product/market strategy.
- Analyze the business modules of different departments in order to proffer solutions that align the team to a consistent goal. Research effective sales & marketing channels that will improve the business’ visibility and growth.
- A minimum of 2 years progressive experience in Product Analytics with experience in Product design. B.Sc in Economics, Business Management or other Management Science courses.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe