Pharmacist at Lagoon Hospitalswork Lagoon HospitalsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-08-20
Lagoon Hospitals - We are recruiting to fill the position of a Pharmacist in Lagos.
- This role is responsible for attending to clients and patients professionally in compliance with standard operating procedures and policies.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Drug dispensing activities
- Provide drug information and advice to other healthcare professionals within the hospital.
- Provide professional service, information, counselling and advice to patients on medicines supplied.
- Stock Management.
- Report dispensing errors and adverse drug reactions.
- Accurate endorsement of prescriptions for billing purposes and appropriate provision of drugs to various categories of patients.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment in the pharmacy.
- Comply with the use of Standard Operating Procedures and policies/adherence to quality standards.
- Review of each prescription or order to ensure the appropriateness of the medication for the patient and his or her clinical needs.
- Verification at the time of administration that the medication is exactly as ordered or prescribed.
Key Result Areas/ Performance Goals:
- Prompt reporting of dispensing errors and adverse drug reactions.
- Adequate professional record keeping
- Confidentiality and Prompt response to patients’ needs
- Compliance with SOPS / adherence to quality standards
- Reducing stock outs to the barest minimum
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Valid Pharmacists' practicing license
- 1 year post NYSC is desirable
- Computer literacy
- Good organizational skills
- Honesty and reliability
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to details
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe