Personal Assistant at Lagos Business Schoolwork Lagos Business SchoolplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-01-12
Lagos Business School - We are recruiting to fill the position of a Personal Assistant in Lagos (Sangotedo, Ajah).
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles And Responsibilities
- Provide secretarial & administrative tasks. Handle correspondence on behalf of the COO
- Manage the COO’s meetings ; ensuring adequate administrative and secretarial support
- Manage the COO’s diaries and appointments.
- Meeting and receiving visitors on behalf of the COO
- Take notes, minutes, dictations and summaries for meetings
- Conduct background research & present findings to the COO
- Provide effective liaison between the COO’s office and staff, clients and other relevant organizations.
- Work closely with other departments requiring information from the office of the COO
- Manage information and data including filling & records tracking
- Maintain database of contacts and be innovative in the use of contact information.
- Provide protocol; manage travel arrangements for the COO
- Manage ad hoc and specific projects as assigned by the COO
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree qualification.
- Minimum of 1-year experience.
Competencies and Skills For The Role:
To be successful in the role the candidate would be required to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to plan, multi-task and apply initiative in solving problems
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Effectively manage multiple stakeholders
- Effective use of work productivity tools such as MS Office and calendar applications
- Ability to manage meetings and take notes
- Ability to effectively manage office and secretarial duties
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 13th January, 2021.
Lagos Business School
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe