Perfomance Management Executive at The Concept Groupwork The Concept GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-12-06
The Concept Group, a parent Company to Concept Nova and Rosabon Financial Services, is looking to hire a Perfomance Management Executive for her Lagos Office.
- Drive high performing teams through performance management initiatives and systems, aligning employees’ job performance to business goals
- Working collaboratively with line managers in ensuring on-going performance monitoring, coaching & feedback.
- Design performance management systems for sales unit and other operational units.
- Develop job descriptions and KPIs for all roles in the group, ensuring each unit has a job profile.
- Develop initiatives across all sales channels aimed at cost reduction and profit maximization for the company.
- Work with line mangers in setting performance metrics, ensuing performance targets are realistic and measurable.
- Conduct performance gap analysis across departments, identify training needs and working with L&D/line managers to address gaps.
- University Degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations or a related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Data Analysis & Reporting.
- HR Professional certification is desired but not essential.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in HR Generalist role or a similar job function.
- Knowledge of performance management systems.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV by 20th December, 2018.
The Concept Group
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information