Partner Management Specialist at MainOnework MainOneplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-02-25
- Manage sales agencies and ensure sales targets are met.
- Be the focal point on conversations with prospective estates.
- Ensure the swift onboarding and conversion of prospects within estates.
- Supervise the activities of activities to ensure they conform with the company’s code of conduct.
- Prospect new customers using multiple sales channels
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Visiting potential customers for new business
- Onboarding prospects on CRM platform.
- Providing customers with quotations
- Understand other MainOne products and pitch to prospects and customers when the need arises.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting / Finance from a reputable institution.
- Previous experience working with a CRM software will be an advantage.
- Very good interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work well under a fair amount of pressure.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Requires analytical and problem solving skills.
- Requires the ability to multitask seamlessly.
Demands of the Job:
- The job will require a lot of multitasking, and dealing with pressure, as the selected candidate will be dealing with a huge number of customer accounts.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe