Operations Supervisor at FoodCo Nigeria Limitedwork FoodCo Nigeria LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-03
FoodCo Nigeria Limited, the 2nd largest retail store in Southwestern Nigeria.
- Ensure readiness of restocking list on appointed days.
- Ensure prompt and proper restocking of shelves and freezers. • Monitor customer preferences and make recommendations based on trends.
- Ensure 100% cleanliness of floor, shelves, freezers, pantry, fridges, e.t.c.
- Ensure 100% neat and attractive display of items on the shelves and display glasses.
- 100% Monitoring of expiry dates and damages of products in display • 100% Monitoring and proper recording of all transfers.
- Ensure 100% friendliness and courteousness of sales assistants to customers.
- Ensure 95% control of staff movement, dress code and general discipline.
- Ensure 90% of sales assistants comply with company guidelines and operational policies.
- Monitor daily and weekly stock purchases and withdrawal, and inform appropriate departments about withdrawals
- Cashier when there are more than (3) three customers on a queue and there is a vacant system.
- Handle all customer complaints based on company policies • Prompt attention to cashiers at the ring of bell
- Ensure day-end processing daily.
- Report faulty equipment promptly to operations manager. • Deliver prompt and speedy excellent customer service to customers at all times
- Ensure 95% of proper checking of all sales assistants at the end of each shift
- Monitor record books and ensure 100% proper recording. • Receive inventory of transfers and monitor stock from point of receipt to shelving.
- Supervises sales and floor operations by providing a neat and convenient shopping environment.
- Ensure 100% of items displayed are well protected from pest infection or other dangers.
- Candidates should possess an HND / BSc
- 0 - 4 year work experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.on or before 15th January,2022.
FoodCo Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe