Operations / Purchasing Officer at The Olive Prime Psychological services (TOPS)work The Olive Prime Psychological services (TOPS)placeLagosDate Posted: 2020-08-07
The Olive Prime Psychological services (TOPS) is hiring a Operations / Purchasing Officer in Lagos
Reports to: Admin. and Accounts Manager
- The Operations Officer acts as an umbrella which ensures that the Facility has the most suitable working environment for its employees and their activities.
- The post holder has responsibilities for the day to day running of the building; plus ensuring the proper operation of all aspects of the building and other support services including security, cleaning and often health, safety and environmental regulations to create an optimal, safe and cost effective environment for the staff to function.
- As the Purchasing Officer the post holder is responsible for managing all purchasing activities; s/he will ensure effective purchasing and regular delivery of goods and services needed by the Organisation, which includes going to the market for procurement and market survey purposes.
- Facility Management: The running of the Cleaning Division, Diesel, Water, and Electricity management, Internet, Stationaries and Kitchen Purchases. Overall management of the Facility Building and its interior.
- Maintenance: Supervises Generator, Electrical, Plumbing and other related maintenance practices
- Procurement: Process purchase requisitions / orders within purchasing Period.
- Work with the Store Officer to create a re-order level for purchases
- Invite, assess, and award/recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations, and proposals.
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists
- Work with the admin department to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements
- Assist in the development of specifications for equipment, materials, and services to be purchased
- Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance
- Reconcile or resolve value discrepancies
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislation, regulations, standards, and best practices
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with colleagues and management.
Requirements and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ previous work experience as an Operations and/or Procurement officer preferably in a health care sector
- Degree in Social Science or any related discipline
- Certifications in HSE or Procurement and Supply Management is desired.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Ability to develop and deliver effective business and operational plans which are financially relevant.
- Proficient in office management software e.g. MS office - Word & Excel
- Strong operational management ability
- A clear focus on results - sets goals, plans, and prioritizes effectively, monitors efficiency and progress of work against plans.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter on or before 21st August 2020, using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Only individuals who have a high expectation of themselves and are driven to work above and beyond are welcome to apply.
- Delivery of professional and excellent services must be at your core.
The Olive Prime Psychological services (TOPS)
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe