Operations Associate at Car45.comwork Car45.complaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-01-11
Car45.com, an online car buying company, is recruiting to fill the position of Operations Associate in Lagos.
- The Operations Associate is the back-bone of the retail & storage unit, a core arm of the Cars45 sister business, CarsBazr.
- He/she is responsible for all support services as needed to efficiently run a storage location.
- The Operations Associate manages back-end cost forecasts, handles efficient coordination of all logistics requirements, enforce budget utilization, regulate profit operations from storage locations and all other admin related tasks.
- He/she would objectively function as a catalyst to “deliver a world-class retail experience”, and would report directly to the Head, Retail and Storage as well as interface with various stakeholders within the business.
Essential Job Functions
- Handles all admin related requests for the storage team – margin approvals, supplies requests, extra requests etc.
- Prepares cost forecast, setup control mechanisms and budgets for each storage location.
- Handles all forecast for Retail & Storage cost lines.
- Manages the entire logistics framework; inter-yard movements, inter-state movements etc.
- Recommends optimal cost management strategies for deployment across business unit.
- Interfaces with vendors – Repair Shops, Service providers to delivery excellent results on tasks.
- Liaise with central Admin/Facility team on task execution with optimal efficiency.
- Ensure real-time and adequate support for all storage locations.
- Interact and mediate with involved departments affecting quality of service delivered at all storage locations.
- Handle process improvement strategies and make recommendations based on feedback.
- Evaluate cost impact on profitability for the unit.
- Objectively contribute towards building a world-class retail experience across our locations
- Provide daily/weekly report to Head of Retail and Storage on assigned tasks.
- Flag poor compliance to updates on the enterprise solution.
- All other assigned tasks as required by the unit head
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools
- Conversant with the Google Suite (Docs and Sheets)
- Proven ability to lead a business unit
- Good knowledge and experience in Sales
- Decent knowledge on self-directed projects
- Strong numerical ability
- Forward thinking and dynamic
- Persuasive and influencing.
- Task ownership and proactive.
- Ability to multitask and deliver with minimal supervision
- Resilient and productive under pressure
- Ability to present and communicate information clearly.
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking.
- Must be target driven, delivering results and meeting expectation.
- Has a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours.
- Ability to negotiate and close negotiations with customers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum B.Sc or HND result
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant work experience. (Supply Chain, Operations, Sales experience, Quality Control will be an edge).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV by 31st January, 2019, using the interested job title as the subject.
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe