Nursing Officer at GreenField Health Management Limitedwork GreenField Health Management LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-31
- GreenField Health Management Limited is a National Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country.
- Vetting of medical claims;
- Issuing of authorization codes;
- Hospital accreditation and Quality assurance visitations;
- Client and Hospital visitation;
- Experience in planning and facilitation of training sessions.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills as well as strong work ethics and confidence;
- Clinical expertise and good judgment in handling schedules;
- Must have good oral, analytical, interpretive, and written comprehension skills.
- Must have strong customer orientation and loyalty for long-term sustainability.
- Candidate is expected to possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as Staff Nurse (RN) / Midwife (RM),
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience post-NYSC
- HMO Experience will be an added advantage.
- Attendance of related Courses/ workshops/seminars etc. will be an added advantage.
- Must have 2 - 5 years cognate experience in a reputable organization, preferably HMO
- Age: Not more than 35 years.
- Application Closing Date.
- 15th April, 2022.
GreenField Health Management Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe