Nigerian Breweries Plc Management Trainee (Finance) programme in Nigeriawork Nigerian Breweries PlcplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2019-07-11
Nigerian Breweries Plc invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its Management Trainee (Finance) programme in Nigeria.
- After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a systematic and broad-based training programme involving projects and experiential attachments for 12 months within our Finance Division. At the end of the training, successful candidates will be appointed to management positions in our company.
The ideal candidates should possess the following:
- Minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Completion of NYSC, not earlier than January 2015.
- Maximum of two years work experience.
- Digital agility
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division) in any of the Finance disciplines listed below:
- Actuarial science
- Banking and Finance
- Finance Management
- Economics and Finance
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Analysis and Finance
- Maths, Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Management
- Finance and Investment Banking
- Masters degree in any Management discipline (mandatory).
- We offer some of the most competitive remuneration packages in our industry and offer performance related increments/bonuses.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 25th July, 2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS within two weeks from the closing date.
- All applications must be received not later than two weeks from the date of this advertisement.
- Only online applications will be processed.
Nigerian Breweries Plc
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information