Network Implementation & Support Engineer at ipNX Nigeria Limitedwork ipNX Nigeria LimitedplacePort HarcourtDate Posted: 2020-01-14
ipNXNigeria Limited, anInformation and Communications Technology company, is hiring a Network Implementation & Support Engineer in Port Harcourt, Rivers.
Purpose of the Job
- To improve
onthe SLAs with customers by reducing the MTTRwhich also translates to improveservice to customers.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- Minimum of
2.2 / UpperCredit Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Electronics or any IT related Degree
- Customer centric and stakeholders’ management
- Good LAN / WAN network design and implementation skills.
- Ability to solve complex problems in the shortest available time using honed analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with customers, vendors and members of team.
- Ability to use network monitoring/optimization devices (software/hardware) to proffer solutions to network related problem and optimize network performance where necessary.
- Experience with Wireless Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint technologies is desirable.
- At least 2 years
inthe telecommunications industry.
- Customer Focus
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning.
Expected Key Results:
- Corporate / FOS Incident Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Re-sale Engineering
- Report Management
- Back Office Support
- Project Implementation Management
- Inventory Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 31st
ipNX Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
- To improve