Mobile Application Developer at Lordwingames Play Limitedwork Lordwingames Play LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-10-15
Lordwingames Play Limited is a dynamic fast-paced technology firm, positioned to make an impact in the technology and gaming sector while delivering value to its customers. We are hiring a Mobile Application Developer.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of new products and enhancements. They will work in all phases of the development cycle: concept to implementation.
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code.
- Write efficient queries for core Data.
- Use of Model-View-Controller ( MVC) and Model-View-ViewModel-Controller (MVVM) as it relates to designing, developing architecture and developing maintainable, testable and functional software that meets product requirements.
- Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
- Suggest space and time-efficient Data Structures.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
- Document the project and code efficiently.
- Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
- Communicate with the Project Manager regarding status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Validate the cloud system to ensure any new changes do not compromise security of the backend server.
- Suggest new features and/or enhancements.
- Consulting with our customer-facing representatives about software system design and maintenance.
- Interact with the Clinical Specialists and Product Manager to help understand end-user feedback.
- Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes.
- Connect regularly with the Quality Assurance Specialist to deliver stable app.
- Resolve all the bugs reported by the Quality Assurance Specialist in a timely manner.
- Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
- Execute app verification protocol.
- Write tests for the App.
- Following company policies and quality procedures to ensure quality product deliverables.
- Flutter: To build cross-platform mobile apps for Android, IOS and Web. This should include making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and also manage states in an optimized manner.
- Native Android and IOS: To build custom Flutter Packages.
- Firebase: Should have experience with Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions and Analytics.
- Adobe XD: Should know how to use Adobe XD to use the design file and use it to build the app.
- Git: To manage and collaborate in different projects with the rest of the team.
Good to Have:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply.
Lordwingames Play Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe