Mobile App Developer at Gatatransport Limitedwork Gatatransport LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-09-15
Gatatransport Limited is a fast-growing Digital Transport and Investment Company with the most diversified product line. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Mobile App Developer in Lagos.
- We are looking for a qualified Mobile App Developer to join our Software development team.
- The ideal candidate will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated.
- The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You'll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
- Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models.
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application.
- Fixing bugs and performance problems.
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code.
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
- Minimum qualification: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or any other related field.
- Proven work experience of 1-3 years as a Mobile Developer.
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s).
- Deep knowledge of Android, iOS, etc.
- Proficiency with writing automated tests in JUnit, Espresso, Mocha, Jest, Enzyme, XCTest, etc. depending on the libraries you use to test.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking, specifically Retrofit, axios, Alamofire, etc.
- Familiarity with the JSON format.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 21st September, 2020, using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe