Medical Officer at RightResults Centrework RightResults CentreplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-04-12
- RightResults Centre is dedicated to giving you a bespoke medical experience tailored to your physical and mental health. We provide excellent medical services at and for your convenience with Clinic / Scan and Laboratory services.
- Ensuring that patient care and is optimal and is in adherence to the clinical guidelines and RightResults Diagnostic Centre / My Private consultant quality standards.
- Performing inpatient and outpatient review with initial assessment and management.
- Providing necessary documentation on health reports and discharge summaries of patients.
- Liaising with consultants regarding the provision of Inpatient and Outpatient assessment and care, including diagnoses and medication plans.
- Providing medical cover (routine and emergency), during hours of duty.
- Relating with patients’ relatives / caregivers on present state of health and further management.
- Making entries into the patients’ notes as appropriate.
- Undertaking within your level of experience and competence, certain medical procedures required by your senior colleagues.
- Administering intravenous medications / therapy as required.
- Providing urgent medical attention and urgent treatment to staff in case of accident or sudden illness, in liaison with other clinical staff on duty.
- Undertaking emergency procedures as required (including resuscitation), taking the lead as necessary.
- Complying with all hospital policies and procedures, in particular those relating to Health and Safety at Work.
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations
- Providing general pre- and post-operative care
- Monitoring and administering medication
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff and healthcare professionals
- Writing reports and maintaining records
- Any other duty as may be assigned to you
- Candidates should possess an MBBS / MBChB
- A minimum of 1 year experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail on or before 22nd April, 2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe