Marketing Executive at African Alliance Insurance Plcwork African Alliance Insurance PlcplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-02-09
African Alliance Insurance Plc is one of the leading players in the Nigerian insurance industry. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Marketing Executive in Lagos (Ilupeju).
- Meet new people on a daily basis to seek out prospective clients
- Proffer suitable solutions from the range of available products to solve prospective client’s financial needs
- Initiate business discussions by scheduling business meetings with the prospective clients to present the benefits of the company’s products and negotiate premiums for each business transactions
- Do proper follow-up to ensure that every established contact is converted to sales
- Fill out proposal forms, collect supporting documents and carry out every other necessary activities required by the underwriters to execute every transactions
- Present policy documents to clients when policies are contracted and explain the content of the document to the client if need be
- Get referrals from new and existing clients
- Manage new and existing clients
- Ensure existing clients pay renewal premiums as at when due to ensure adequate cover
- Re-instate lapsed policies
- Develop good sales strategies to be able to compete effectively among other agents in the firm and in the industry at large
- Attend meetings and trainings to broaden your knowledge of the company’s products and to adopt better sales approach
- Carry out any other duty as required from time to time in the course of discharging your duty.
- Qualifications - OND, HND, B.Sc, B.A in any field of study
- Requirements / Skills -Interested candidate should be between the ages of 25 years and above, presentable, possess excellent communication skills and good interpersonal relationship, should be self motivated and should be able to work with little or no supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 30th April, 2021, with the "Job Application" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
African Alliance Insurance Plc
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe