Legal Officer at Landover Company Limitedwork Landover Company LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-10-09
Landover Company Limited - We are recruiting to fill the position of a Legal Officer in Ikeja, Lagos.
- Provide Legal Advice, process documents, perform research and Identify Risks.
- Assisting with Legal Research.
- Assisting with the preparation and production of Legal correspondence, documents and contracts.
- Assisting with the preparation and production of first drafts of minutes of meetings.
- Assisting with the preparation and production of first draft/review of routine contracts and reports.
- Assisting with the preparation and production of required documentation for corporate filings.
- Assisting with the management of archived legal documents.
- A minimum of second class lower degree in Law (LL. B) and must have been called to the Nigerian bar (B.L).
- Excellent knowledge of Commercial and Company law practice, International law and Property law
- 1-2 years relevant post NYSC work experience is an added advantage
- Completion of NYSC programme or possession of a valid certificate of exemption is mandatory.
- Good Microsoft Office (especially MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel) and PC/IT skills required for the 21st Century Corporate Environment.
- Excellent planning, organizational, interpersonal, written and communication skills.
- Good research and analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Candidate should fall within age bracket of 22-28 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 16th October, 2020.
Landover Company Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe