Legal / Administrative Officer at Interra Networks Limitedwork Interra Networks LimitedplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2020-07-16
Interra Networks Limited is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company, is hiring a Legal / Administrative Officer in Abuja
- The successful candidate would aid to draft and review contracts, SLAs, NDAs, JVAs and other documents.
- S/he also is required to function in a manner as to save the company costs by ensuring the proper management of utilities and consumables and ensuring that deliverables are met in line with company strategy and goals.
- Drafting and review of legal documents
- Retrieval of filed documents for staff use
- Self-updating on internal and external corporate governance best practices
- Filing of legal statutory documents
- Advising the company on legal issues
- Drafting of internal compliance policies
- General office administration.
- Demonstrates leadership and mentorship for peers and subordinates.
- LLB, BL.
Years of Experience:
- 1+ years of progressively responsible in Legal and Admin functions;
- Any equivalent combination of experience, training and/or education.
- Experience of working within the customer Care Industry.
- Experience in maintaining effective recording systems.
- Legal drafting and review
- Legal advisory services and review.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining standards, policies, and operational effectiveness of information technology staff.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Suite.
- Working knowledge of the ICT industry and surrounding regulations and legislation
- Working knowledge of the Telecommunication industry and surrounding regulations and legislation
- Ability to cope with and under pressure
- Experience in office administration would be an added advantage.
- Honesty, integrity and a team player.
- Thoroughness and sharp eyes for details
- Leadership skills.
- Effective communicator
- Diligence, dedication and discipline.
- Team work, proactive, self-driven, result oriented with a positive outlook.
- Committed, reliable, tolerant and determined.
N50,000 - N70,000 /month + BONUSES.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 30th July, 2020.
Interra Networks Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe