Junior Software Developer at AB Microfinance Bankwork AB Microfinance BankplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-13
- AB Microfinance Bank is a national microfinance bank licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), with its head office in Lagos and branches spread across Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo and Anambra State. AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is committed to its passion of helping to improve the business opportunities of entrepreneurs by availing them of easy access to affordable loans, as well as improve the general financial status of everyone with its deposit accounts. It is a limited liability company duly incorporated in Nigeria under the 2002 Companies and Allied Matters Act, and is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a fully fledged microfinance bank.
- The Bank has an exceptional group of very strong international shareholders committed to the task of improving access to financial services in the country. These shareholders are Access Microfinance Holding AG of Germany, KfW - the German Development Bank, the African Development Bank, and the International Finance Corporation of the World Bank Group. Together, they have an established record of setting up and managing microfinance banks across the African and Asian continents in such countries as Nigeria, Tanzania, Liberia, Zambia, Rwanda, Madagascar, Azerbaijan, Tajikistan,Georgia and Brazil.
- Design, Develop and maintenance secured mobile applications
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and reliability
- Comment on/document own code according to standards and guidelines
- Document deployment instructions in line with operating procedures
- Bug fixing and improving application stability and performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and Restful APIs
- Development of functional and architectural solutions for realizations of requirements
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Software engineering or related discipline
- At least 3-year experience of mobile app development with android SDK
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Experience publishing a high quality Android app to Google Play Store (at least one app)
- Knowledge of the mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON, with 3rd party, with Git/Bitbucket
- Experience with security software and solutions and messaging applications
- Experience of developing technical documentations
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Good knowledge of Programming languages Java or PHP and relational database
- Experience in web development, mobile development and object-oriented programming
- Experience working with product management and UI/UX designers
- Fluent English (Excellent written and verbal communication skills)
- Experience in Linux is an asset. Experience of work in financial sector is a plus
- Any relevant android certification (Google’s Associate Android Developer) would be a plus.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.on or before 21st January,2022.
- Failure to comply would disqualify your application.
AB Microfinance Bank
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe