Junior Sales Representative at Ascentech Service Limitedwork Ascentech Service LimitedplacekanoDate Posted: 2022-04-29
Ascentech Service Limited - Our client, a leading importer, and distributor of chemical fertilizers in Nigeria is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position of a Junior Sales Representative in Kano.
- Set up Monthly Sales target Plan and Sales Reporting.
- Stay up to date on current market trends.
- Find new prospect customers and attract them to confirm.
- Maintain a good relationship with the customer.
- Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to creatively reach more potential customers.
- Establish and Maintain sales objectives, strategy and plans.
- Review each salesman’s performance and feedback
- Monitoring delivery of product to customers
- Sell a variety of commercial and agricultural equipment.
- Work on building a book of business by calling potential customers or going to their business.
- Keep abreast of market trends, needs, and new companies cropping up.
- Prepare contracts and ensure they are legally binding.
- Be familiar with a type of equipment and how it operates or have knowledge in such areas as fertilizers and how they affect crops.
- Create a list of sales leads.
- Agronomy / Agriculture Degree is preferred.
- Proven experiences in fertilizer Field.
- General computer skills with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook.
- Proven sales experience in an agronomy-related role is preferred.
- Strong product background and knowledge.
- Proven track record of winning business and developing accounts.
- Ability to motivate and coach individuals.
- Ambitious and progressive outlook.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 12th May, 2022, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Ascentech Service Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe