Junior Reconciliation Officer at Pagawork PagaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-09-02
Paga, a licensed financial services company and a leading payments company, is hiring a Junior Reconciliation Officer in Yaba, Lagos
About The Role
- The Junior Reconciliation Officer will provide support to department activities with specific responsibility for the processing, recording, updating and reconciling financial information.
- The Officer will contribute to the efficient and effective workings of the finance department by executing daily tasks with a strong attention to detail. This role will utilize good teamwork, strong accounting knowledge, time management skills and effective problem solving to ensure success.
- Perform POS/bank reconciliations, analyse, investigate and resolve variances and reconciling items.
- Review and reconcile third party and Pagatech transactions to ensure accurate billing in a timely manner.
- Maintain accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with financial legal requirements.
- Effectively and efficiently manage resolution of disputed transactions in collaboration with customer support and the affected business partner.
- Assisting with month-end and year-end tasks.
Knowledge And Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of a 2:1 (Preferably in Finance / Accounting)
- At least 1 - 2 years’ relevant experience in demonstrable experience.
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skills
- Strong MS Office skills, especially WORD and EXCEL
- Attention to details
- Speed and accuracy
- Task ownership
- Ability to learn fast.
- Communication skills
- Must be able to work in a high-velocity, high performance environment
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC
- Self- driven and hardworking
- Multitask and manage competing priorities
- Detail oriented
- Good team player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe