Junior Legal Officer at Ascentech Services Limitedwork Ascentech Services LimitedplaceOgun stateDate Posted: 2022-03-01
- Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives.
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s fulllegal rights
- Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation
- Other administrative functions.
- B.Sc degree in Law
- Proven experience as a Legal Counsel.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding ofcorporate law and procedures
- Full comprehension of theinfluences of the external environment of a corporation
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
- Sound judgement andability to analyse situations and information
- Outstanding communication skills.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.on or before 22nd March,2022.
Ascentech Services Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe