Junior Consultant at Fallon and Ashwork Fallon and AshplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-08-02
Fallon and Ash are window covering specialists located in Lagos, Nigeria. We offer a premium service supplying manual and motorised blinds, curtains, shutters, garage doors and awnings to clients across the country. We work with manufacturers locally and internationally to give our clients an extensive range of high-quality products. To find out more about the company, please read through our About Us page and the rest of our website.
We are seeking a Junior Consultant for an immediate start. A Junior Consultant is a valued and integral member of the team and is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. You will work with and report to our Principal Consultant on day-to-day operations to achieve business goals and financial targets. The role is broad in nature and covers most aspects of the business including business development, operations, marketing and sales, procurement and client services.
The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will be organised, proactive, a quick learner and self-starter with the ability to excel within a small team. You must have intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office especially with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Our office is in Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi. Please make sure that this is a practical/feasible commute before you apply. This is a paid full-time role and compensation will be determined by level and quality of experience. The role is suitable for recent graduates (post NYSC). There is the opportunity for quick progression based on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and business growth.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
Typical responsibilities will involve (but are not limited to):
- Meeting and communicating with clients
- Preparing proposals and financial quotes
- Ensuring project timelines are met
- Managing installation teams, processes and resources
- Assisting on site with measurements and supervising installations
- Updating and tracking client accounts
- Inspecting the quality of products to ensure company standards are met.
- Identifying new marketing opportunities and avenues for growth
- Attending trade events
- Market and competitor research
- Business analysis and suggestions or recommendations for growth opportunities
- Ordering and liaising with manufacturers, shippers and installers
Strategic and Critical thinking; Leadership; Complex problem solving; Independent; Reliable; Honest; Efficient and Accurate; Quick Learner; People Management.
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Undergraduate degree
- Related experience (paid or volunteer) which demonstrates the capacity to successfully perform the above duties
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office – especially Excel and Word. PowerPoint is a plus.
- Basic math skills – addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals, percentage and ratio conversions, percentage increase and decrease, proportion, and measures – mm, cm, m, kg
- Good people skills.
- Comfortable self-managing, organised, proactive and productive, ability to take initiative.
HOW TO APPLY
Please read the following instructions carefully to submit an application. Interviews will commence as suitable applicants are found. We are keen to fill this role quickly, so please get your complete application in as soon as possible. We will stop accepting applications once an ideal candidate has been found.
Please submit by email:
- A single-page (A4) cover letter. The cover letter should be in proper letter format (please do your research on writing cover letters) and not exceed one page. Do not write your cover letter in the body of the email.
- A single-page (A4) CV. It should include your educational history (i.e. secondary school and university), relevant experience and key extra-curricular skills etc. CVs longer than one page will not be accepted.
All application material should be sent as ONE PDF document. The file should be named ‘FirstName Surname – Junior Consultant application 2020’. Completed applications should be emailed, with the subject ‘FirstName Surname – Junior Consultant application 2020’ to email@example.com.
Fallon and Ash
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe