Junior Accountant at Owens and Xley Consultswork Owens and Xley ConsultsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-07-14
Owens and Xley Consults - Our client, a leading and award winning food processing company is currently recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of a Junior Accountant in Lekki, Lagos.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Disburse and maintain petty cash
- Update factory Inventory and assist in periodic stock taking
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Monthly bank reconciliation and ledger reconciliation
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Prepare payment vouchers and upload approved payment
- Maintain and record fixed assets
- Prepare and submit weekly bank and cash analysis
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
- Maintain records of cash and cheque received and ensure they are banked
- HND / BSc in a relevant field.
- Proven work experience (Minimum of 1 year) in a similar role
- Great organizational skill
- Great attention to detail
- Great numerical skill and highly analytical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Data entry skill
- Computer literacy and experience with MS Office applications
- Must live in Lekki Axis
N80,000 - N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 14th July, 2020, with the job role as the subject of the mail.
Owens and Xley Consults
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe