Junior Accountant at Mazars Nigeriawork Mazars NigeriaplaceOnitshaDate Posted: 2019-04-16
Mazars Nigeria - We are hiring an Junior Accountant for our client, a trading conglomerate that has been in existence for over 20 years with branches in Lagos and Onitsha.
- Ensure company accounts and tax returns are prepared and filed correctly and timely.
- Analysing factory cost in production.
- Analyse budgets and other financial statements
- Post revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices and other accounting documents.
- Prepare the financial statements from underlying records
- Oversee monthly accounting activities
- B.Sc /HND degree in Accounting or finance related courses.
- 1-5 years working experience in related field
- Advanced Excel skills and fully competent in Microsoft Office programs.
- Good initiative and should be able to work as part of a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to use quick book accounting software.
- IFRS knowledge and exposure is an advantage
- Extensive analytical financial skills
- Professional Certification is mandatory (ACA, ACCA).
- The salary is competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Applicants must be willing to relocate to Onitsha.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs on or before 22nd April, 2019, Clearly stating the Job code.
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence. Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe