Junior Accountant at Alfred & Victoria Associateswork Alfred & Victoria AssociatesplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-10-10
Alfred & Victoria Associates, a Human Capital Development firm, is hiring a Junior Accountant for her client in Lagos
• Maintains financial records for subsidiary companies by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
• Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
• Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects.
• Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
• Excellent accounting software users
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
• 0-3 years’ experience in Accounting.
• Must be chartered
• Must be Proficient in Microsoft word, excel and power point
• General Math Skills
• Reporting Skills
• Attention to Detail
• SFAS Rules
• Quality Focus
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their tailored CVs no later than 3pm on Wednesday, 23rd October 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.
Alfred & Victoria Associates
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information