Junior Account Officer at JMGwork JMGplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-10
- JMG is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC solutions. With 20 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Providing support to team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
- Keeping of petty cash record and issuing of purchase receipts.
- Preparation of estimates and job cards.
- BSc or HND in Accounting
- Must have 2 years relevant experience
- Candidate must reside on the island or its environs.
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be disciplined with good inter personal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of Excel and accounting software
- Ability to drive is an added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.on or before 15th January,2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe