IT Support Officer at RelianceHMOwork RelianceHMOplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-10-13
RelianceHMO - We are recruiting to fill the position of an IT Support Officer in Gbagada, Lagos.
- The ideal candidate will work in the Tech Team of RelianceHMO, and will specifically support the use of all hardware and software tools within the organisation.
- You are a team player able to work across different stakeholders, communicate expectations openly and clearly, and welcome constructive feedback.
- You'll love this opportunity because you'll have a lot of independence in managing projects.
- We have a vibrant and active culture.
- Co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team.
- Test, install and configure software and computer hardware systems such as PC, printers, etc
- Monitor, troubleshoot and resolve issues with software, hardware or network systems.
- Walk colleagues or client through steps to help them resolve their technical problems.
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
- Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems.
- Ensuring all logs for equipment and users are maintained.
- Create instructional guides for troubleshooting issues.
- Ensure excellent customer service and support is provided to all internal and external customers.
- Manage time and effectively prioritise numerous tasks at one time.
- Study-related IT problems and identify solutions.
- Correspond with related vendors in resolving IT matters.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or closely related fields.
- Minimum 1-year relevant work experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office apps such as Word, Excel, Outlook etc
- Sound knowledge of technical requirements of various software applications.
- Sound knowledge of various computer hardware and software configurations for Windows & MacOs.
- Sound knowledge of requirements with various utility software applications such as Antivirus.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with technology relative to the industry is an added advantage (Call Center tools, etc).
- Flexibility to respond to issues at odd hours of the day.
- Excellent time management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 18th October, 2020.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe