IT Support Assistant at eHealth4everyonework eHealth4everyoneplaceGarki 2, Abuja.Date Posted: 2021-11-25
eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- We’re looking for an IT personnel to install, monitor and maintain computer/web systems, tools and networks.
- S/he would be responsible for installing, running, configuring and maintaining computer and online systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical, internet and application problems, either over chat, on phone or in person.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics or any closely related field is required.
- At least one year experience in a similar role.
- Good Knowledge of technical requirements of various software’s applications.
- Office365 administration
- Windows server administration and active directory management
- Rasberry pi administration and maintenance
- Hardware troubleshooting (printers, laptops etc)
- Software troubleshooting and support
- Network administration.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the link to apply on or before 8th December, 2021.
Note: Please also select "Student / NYSC / PreNYSC" as your category while filling your application.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe